Spring Cash Drawings
May 10, Tuesday & May 22, Sunday
Eligible to all Cal Games and Poker Players. There will be separate drawing drums for Cal Games & Poker.
Qualify from April 24th until May 22nd.
2PM, 4PM, 6PM, 8PM and 10PM
A player who makes one of the following qualifying hands shall be entered into the drawing.
Ultimate Texas Hold’em: Ace High Flush or Better
Three Card Poker: Straight or Better
Mississippi Stud: Straight or Better
Pai-Gow Poker and Face-up Pai-Gow Poker: Full House or Better
Two Way Winner: Full House or Better
EZ Baccarat: Dragon 7 (must have line bet)
Blackjack: Suited Natural
Texas Hold’em, and Stud: Ace High Flush or Better
Big O and PLO: Aces Full
A player who obtains a qualifying hand shall be awarded with a raffle ticket that will enter him/her into a drawing. One half of the ticket shall be retained by the player and the other half of the ticket shall be placed in the drawing drum. Tickets will be drawn from both the Cal Games and Poker Drawing Drums on May 10th, Tuesday and May 22nd, Sunday at 2PM, 4PM, 6PM, 8PM and 10PM. Both pieces shall have a specific serial number on it which shall correspond to each other, and the piece that the casino keeps shall have the player’s first and last name written on it. There will be 2 winners per drawing, one from Cal Games and the other from Poker. The player whose ticket is drawn from the corresponding drawing drums will each be awarded $1,000 in Cash. Player must be present during the drawing and must have the winning ticket stub in possession during the drawing.
- There will be a SEPARATE Drawing for Cal Games & Poker
- Drawings will be held on May 10th, Tuesday and May 22nd, Sunday at 2PM, 4PM, 6PM, 8PM and 10PM
- There is no minimum or maximum of players that must be seated and playing at a table in order for the table to be eligible for the drawing.
- Tournament games tables are not eligible for this promotion.
- Casino employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- A Third Party Provider of Proposition Player Services (TPPPPS) is not eligible to participate in this
promotion, regardless of position.
- Players are eligible to receive a drawing ticket for their qualifying hand regardless of whether he/she wins, loses, or ties his/her hand.
- Tickets are non-transferable and can only be used by the player who earned them. The winning player will have their ID checked by Casino personnel.
- A player must be present to win. The player whose ticket is drawn shall have one minute to claim their prize. After one (1) minute, another ticket shall be drawn.
- Must have player rewards card to claim prize.
- No purchase necessary.
GEGA # 003494 004447. HUSTLER Casino reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at anytime at its sole discretion. Must be 21 to visit casino. No purchase necessary. See floor person for complete details and rules. Players are responsible for bonuses and jackpots. To receive bonuses or jackpot winnings winners must provide current, valid identification. Play responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.