At HUSTLER Casino, the safety and well-being of our guests and staff are of the highest importance. We are taking precautionary measures, above and beyond our normal procedures, to provide a healthy environment for everyone visiting our property:
- The frequency of disinfection of touch surfaces throughout the property has been increased, including:
- Table game rails, chairs and felts
- Gaming chips
- Doors, door handles, railings, countertops and other high-touch surfaces
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been added throughout the property.
- Soap dispensers are stocked with antibacterial soap.
- We are updating staff regularly with the latest information and tools on best practices, in accordance with recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including:
- Employees are required to thoroughly wash their hands with soap and water after using the restroom.
- Employees are encouraged to increase their hand washing to include before and after eating, and after each break before returning to their work area.
- Employees are advised to avoid shaking hands, fist-bumping, hugging, or any other form of physical contact during this time.
- Employees demonstrating symptoms of respiratory illness do not come to work.
- Proper procedures and health information are posted in all back-of-house work areas.
Additionally, to do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19 in our community and workplace, we are restricting access to our facility for anyone who may have recently been exposed to the virus.
Upon entering the facility, you are affirming and attesting that:
- You have not in the last 14 days had any close contact with anyone who is either confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19, including anyone who was experiencing or displaying any of the known symptoms of COVID-19 (which are listed in item (c) below); AND
- You have not in the last month traveled to a restricted area that is under a Level 2, 3, or 4 Travel Advisory according to the U.S. State Department (including China, Italy, Iran, and most of Europe); AND
- You do not currently experience or display, and you have not in the last 14 days experienced or displayed, any of the following symptoms:
- Elevated temperature or fever of 100.4 F or higher,
- Shortness of breath and/or difficulty breathing,
- Loss of smell and/or taste,
- Fatigue, or
- Persistent headaches.
If you answered YES to any of the above statements, YOU MAY NOT ENTER HUSTLER CASINO AT THIS TIME.
We thank everyone for their understanding and cooperation, and look forward to welcoming you at HUSTLER Casino!
Play responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.