Progressive High Hands
Saturday & Sunday from 10AM to 12PM
$300 will be awarded to the player who has the highest qualifying hand of the DAY (with one prize each for Limit & No Limit Games no matter how many are in action). Get Quads or Better to qualify.
The High Hand that has been verified by the Floor person and listed on the No Limit Hold’Em and Limit Hold’Em Poker Board as the HIGHEST HAND of the day will receive a cash award.
Quads or Better
- One Prize EACH for No Limit Hold’Em and Limit Hold’Em
- Game must have a minimum of four (4) players to qualify.
- Both hole cards must play in order to be eligible for the high hand award. Each high hand must be verified by the Floor person who will list the high hand on the designated Poker Board.
- It is possible to win without a show down providing the player opens the qualifying hand.
- Qualifying begins at 10AM and ends at 12PM every Saturday & Sunday.
- In the event there is no winner, the amount rolls over to the next qualifying day.
- All payouts must be signed by the Shift Manager and all players must have valid identification as defined by HUSTLER Casino in order for the promotional amounts to be paid out.
- In cases of a hand that ties the high hand already listed on the board; only the first player to achieve that hand will win.
- Employees are not eligible for this particular promotion.
- The player must have their player rewards card to claim prize.
- No purchase necessary.
GEGA #000930 HUSTLER Casino reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at anytime at its sole discretion. Must be 21 to visit casino. No purchase necessary. See floor person for complete details and rules. Players are responsible for bonuses and jackpots. To receive bonuses or jackpot winnings winners must provide current, valid identification. Play responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.